One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole. So I knew the Stuffed Pepper Casserole would make a perfect one-pot creation. Rice is one of the main stars in this dish, so you want to choose one that fits the bill. A Stuffed Pepper Casserole is an easy, one pot casserole that could be called 'unstuffed pepper casserole'.
Too many steps can make me just not want to make something when I barely I wasn't sure exactly how this one was going to turn out but the rice was cooked perfectly the first time around. All the flavors of stuffed peppers without any of the fuss coming together in ONE PAN! This (Instant Pot) Pressure Cooker Stuffed Green Pepper Casserole has all the flavors of stuffed green peppers in an easy-to-make casserole. You can cook One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It's 2 of large bell peppers, diced (any color).
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown rice, uncooked (not instant).
- It's 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken broth (or water).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
If you love stuffed green peppers, you're going to love this Insta Pot casserole. I've made so many sweet online friends because of Pressure Cooking Today. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Each bite is filled with lean ground beef, fiber rich quinoa, crunchy bell peppers, fire roasted tomato, Italian spices and melted cheese for one comforting spoonful! It's an easy healthy dinner I guarantee everyone will.
One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole instructions
- In a large skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onions and peppers. Stir and cook until the onions turn translucent, about 3-5 minutes..
- Add the beef to the skillet and cook, breaking the beef up, until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat if needed. Stir in the garlic, diced tomatoes and rice and increase the heat to med-high..
- Stir in the Italian seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Then stir in the tomato sauce and broth (or water). Let this come to a boil..
- Once at a boil, place the lid on and reduce the heat down to med-low. Let this simmer for 60 or so minutes, stirring every so often so nothing sticks (if using a different rice or quinoa, then adjust to a shorter cooking time), until most of the liquid had absorbed and the rice is tender..
- Remove from heat once it's done. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and place the lid back on until the cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge..
Crockpot Stuffed Pepper CasseroleMoms with Crock Pots. Ground Beef Rice Green Pepper Casserole Recipes. Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing CasseroleThe Seasoned Mom. This Stuffed Pepper Casserole has all the delicious flavors of regular stuffed peppers but turned inside out and made in one pan, keeping the mess to a minimum! Now this Stuffed Pepper Casserole is kind of the inside out version of a regular stuffed pepper, taking everything into one pot.